Crown laser is a low level laser hair therapy which is non-surgical breakthrough for both men and women suffering the devastating effects of hair loss. Low level laser therapy is a safe form of light treatment (a type of ) under investigation for a variety of health indications. It is being used to treat the genetic forms of hair loss common in men and women, androgenetic alopecia or pattern balding. Now it is easier than ever to achieve thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
Benefits of laser therapy for hair loss
- Low level laser thereapy can be used in both men and women
- No adverse effects have been reported
- It is clean and painless
- Low level laser hair therapy is relatively inexpensive
- It requires minimal time commitment
- Some low level laser therapy devices are portable
- Hair growth may occur on the top of the head/crown and along the hairline of forehead
Improvement is reported in at least some users after 12 to 26 weeks of use, with reduced hair fall and noticeable hair growth.